Group Leader
knew it!
someone dies when there's a rule in a battle-setting where "killing someone" is a disqualification factor

Banned
@N0b0dy07
I think Karla comment is more of killing that is out of control. With the exception of Raian, Kure clan only kills for business and when it is necessary.

Naidan died and now they're gonna make a clone of him? Is in that way he will come back?

Dex-chan lover
Normal grandpas teach they grandkids how to ride a bike or catch fish. Meanwhile Ryuki's grandpa does this...

Fed-Kun's army
@Oculunus in a normal world normal grandpas do not live in an area that the government tells the public there is radiaton so they should never approach, and that those that know what happens inside avoid at all costs, even the yakuza.

Fed-Kun's army
@Oculunus in a normal world normal grandpas do not live in an area that the government tells the public there is radiaton so they should never approach, and that those that know what happens inside avoid at all costs, even the yakuza.

@Irfanzud02 maybe, with Akoya he attempted to do it with his foot's pinkie.

It doesn't even seem like he killed him because his grandpa told him so but out of pure fear

Dex-chan lover
oh FUCK, this is probably either gonna awaken something deep in Ryuki, or cause him incredible internal (and external) conflict, or both

IF Naidan dies here and Ryuki loses by disqualification, I imagine that the "disqualification by killing" rule won't come up anymore unless it's as an "oh fuck he's gonna get killed" moment... OR Masaki fucking dies, idk why I get that feeling

@ agtra

I wouldn’t call what ryuki has been doing up until now as blindly killing. The worm arnt like ordinary citizens who rescue puppies and feed the poor, or in this particular situation ryuki has tried rather hard not to kill naiden with the man going for the kill himself.

Dex-chan lover
@N0b0dy07 I don't even see how's that can be seen as chastisement though? 😗 She's just stating a fact without any mention of whether it's good or bad.

Dex-chan lover
This fight is just really lame.

I would expect, from his backstory, that Naidan joined the Worm for his own sake, which means that he shouldn't be willing to sacrifice himself in a stupid way, but despite being strong, he's wasted countless opportunities to subdue a weaker opponent, taunted him into killing him while he himself was barely trying to kill him. I mean he's slowly strangling him while claiming that he won't stop strangling until he's dead, but he's not actually doing it. Crushing the windpipe should be very simple in that position. Instead he's given Ryuki all the time to decide to take a stab at his own neck and apparently not predicted that this would happen even though that's his whole ability.

If he dies, he gets my retarded death award. Even if these guys can reincarnate or something silly, Naidan's whole purpose is, according to the previous chapter, to test the omega's strength and weed out an omega that is too weak and unwilling to kill, but this entire fight hasn't tested a thing about the omega's strength because he's spent the entire fight, and here's my analogy, handing a knife to his opponent, guiding their hand to his neck and then repeatedly telling them to slice it and kill him. Too much needless shoehorning of the whole don't kill/kill worm thing.

Dex-chan lover
@N0b0dy07
Her remark only means "killing a human is a big turning point which change oneself forever". She was just stating a fact, there's no condemnation about that.
With their thousand years experience in assassination business, Kure clan wouldn't screw up like Mukaku: teaching a kid "you're just killing bugs, not human" is basically setting up for an epic fail when he developed a conscience. Like, anyone wants to hire an assassin suddenly refuse to kill during the job?
It won't colour me surprise if they drilled into their kids from the get-go: "We're killing human for money, society deems that evil deed, so wanna do it or not?"

@Kireato
Naidan's remark about Azure Sky made me think, what if he had done the brain uploading stuff, and Azure Sky means the cyber brain?

Users who are viewing this thread