Group Leader
Oh, did Bucci drop the series?
Either way, thanks for the update!

can anyone please explain what happened in this chapter? and what the fuck is wrong with the nobles? not considering their own children as nothing but mere acquaintances? i mean...you are their parents? past was a really weird time

thank you very much for the update! grammar doesn't matter, as long as it's somewhat understandable then it's totally fine!

@412001 Well, I mean, there's nobody alive now who could say exactly how things were in the time period this setting is based on. Regardless, it's worth mentioning that this was a time where arranged marriages were considered the norm. It's hard to imagine people who readily sell their children for their own personal gain having a very warm home life.

Aside from that, whether in fiction or reality, the nobility are history's supervillians. It's hard to imagine them not being as selfish and cold as humanly possible in any given situation.

i think the translation is actually pretty good. sometimes i had to reread, but everything made sense to me. i also appreciated the little notes in spanish hahaha

Wow, for your first chapter this was pretty good. Not everything made as much sense but it was readable

Dex-chan lover
The little Spanish note made me die laughing. "I don't know who you are, but hey, I want you under my sheets good looking" 😭

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much! You did a great job, looks very professional. Translation was pretty good!

Users who are viewing this thread