Criticism for uploading, Please follow the usual style for MangaDex. Don't do long strips. At least do your homework and I'm wondering if this is a snipe or not, cuz if its so, that's just rude for the group translating it.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't really care for sniping drama but at least hit your target and do better than the group you snipe.

pulpfictiontheymadeit.gif

Supporter
Well, tbh it's up to you if you wanna continue considering this overwhelming feedback as can be seen, but imo
Check up on what other scanlators do and attempt to do the same. Stuff like consistent text, erasing speech bubble backgrounds (or redrawing, though that's if you have staff or know-how), and the overwhelming wtf long strip.

Dex-chan lover
@etherealsonata : someone else tried to snipe the series and put up this chapter previously, asking for funds the entire time, their chapters were removed.

This is literally the same guy who got banned for stealing the work of others. There are some differences now, like someone went through and did a proofread of it. Still the same translation and PayPal account. For shame.

Dex-chan lover
is the editor tryng to get us bamboozled or somethin? I can't appreciate such work

Dex-chan lover
flagging this for junk upload\

and if this guy is a repeat offender, we need to have him....dealt with

Dex-chan lover
I think those 2 bikini girls are worth savings.... Why>????

Because, owing a favor to you by that 2 bikini girls, i think you will find yourself if you have nothing to do asking something randomly to them, like house cleaning, laundry, cooking, groceries, and do some haggling to merchants using their beautiful faces (i dont mean their attitude and behavior), are something about worth it...

@dextersTomato so bad i guess you dont know life outside the world that much humans change and adapt depending on the environment, a little help could change one's life forever even if its a little if you can you should do it, let me ask you why do people donate money even if its a little amount because no money is little if you and others practice it, this is why people like them exist you label them as worthless insted of helping them ask yourself why are they like this in the first place?

Dex-chan lover
@imfromkissmangabutitsgone
This is a reupload, and i already read ahead to chapter 30 before they remove them.
I think that was last week, or 2 weeks ago.

I just comment like this base on their behavior after this chapter... Hahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread