Fk man the art style of the real shadow monarch is sick AF....the chap was too informative....but goddamn why does evry chap has to end with a cliffhanger....either way i love this manhwa..

Dex-chan lover
Nooo the healer lady just died. She was the one who wanted MC to bring out the orc dungeon her last will. She died now instead, so sad.

The art is... AMAZING. Waiting another week is going to be hard...

maxresdefault.jpg

Miv

Aggregator gang
I guess the mc is going to turn on humanity and the normies are going to have to fight him/restore him to his usual self somehow.

Awww man don't make them sacrafices for the king, he doesn't want them!
That was a fucking brilliant chapter! hope the author is feeling better and I look forward to next chapter where we get to see what the MC is seeing since it cliffhangered at "until they came" WHO! WHO CAME! well who else except me am i rite? I think "they" are the big dudes we saw earlier.

Dex-chan lover
welp...i hope no one got too attached to those side characters....

As a novel reader, there is only one thing I think should have been different:

Jin woo's "soul" or consciousness not show up after the Shadow Monarch did, so that when the Shadow Monarch removes the helmet and we see that it was Jin woo inside, we can look back and see that it wasn't a coincidence that one appeared when the other disappeared

The chapter would remain mostly unchanged, but when looking back from the next one it would be a small but cool detail.

Dex-chan lover
This part is fucking great. The novel did much better tho. The full plot going to be revealed soon as well, at the end of the next arc.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow OG shadow sovereign looks sick, also this chapter finally gets into the best part of this story IMO

Aggregator gang
Damn those 3 expendables got got there at the end lmao

Users who are viewing this thread