God I wonder when is his father real role coming? I mean he just came and disappeared like nothing but I'm pretty sure it's about their family. Their father specifically since his sister had some kind of a "strong aura" around her O_O

This is getting good. When the father comes, this'll be interesting.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@SpaceGlitch I kinda remembered that chapter but the specifics I had forgotten... that put things in to perspective... after reading it again though it doesn't really mention anything about powers he has OR the connection with some other shadow monarch... although it made it seem like his father went trough similar experience, since he mentions something about spending 10 years in dungeon.

But yeah even if that chapter doesn't really say anything conclusive about his powers its probably safe to say that his dad knows something... probably.. wonder where that bum is now, lol time to go home maybe?? 😅

Honestly when’s this getting an anime it’s getting really popular but....then again it could be really badly made ..still would watch but yea

NOT RELATED
Can't even capture the scenes carefully without the page i was observing taking me back to the previous scenes, that's why i like to read on another website. But can someone tell me the problem. The thing is when i'm scrolling down the page and stopped to observe some scenes it always takes me back way up to the previous scenes and it makes me need to scroll down again. It keeps on happening and even sometimes i went back to the previous chapter when i didn't even click anything.

For anyone getting a corrupted page, go into settings on the side of the page and switch the setting from Compressed Images to Original Images
That should help

@kaumrebahan
It does that for me too on mobile.
I think it’s caused by the next set of images not loading until you scroll down. When the image loads it increases the length of the page causing your screen to shoot up.
Swiping even slightly left or right while swiping up or down takes you to the next or previous chapter (that’s just a really bad design)

dont worry guys jin woo's dad is a chekhovs gun type character so he'll be appearing again

Sheesh... this is getting complicated seriously
Ahhhhhh, when will the next chapter get released I can’t possibly wait anymore 😭

Users who are viewing this thread