Dex-chan lover
I don't get the big deal of Gaoh kill the guy. The kill is justified and Gaoh killed already....

Although this fight is a shit show in a multitude of ways (and I’m enjoying this series so far), this one feels the most bullshit. Naidan said one of them was going to die this fight, followed through with a slightly dangerous blow from ryuki and didn’t even show off his fighting style. Just felt like a waste of a character. The only end game I can think of is that the worm want to turn ryuki into a killing machine

People are saying boring fight but I don't think the intention of the author was to create something amazing but to add more mysteries and plot development

Dex-chan lover
RIP Naidan. He died way too soon for such an interesting fighter. Now his boyfriend wants to kill Ryuki and Nicolas is apparently the other Worm plant. At least Koga seemed more concerned with Ryuki's well being than upset over him murdering someone.

Dex-chan lover
Gosh Liu and Naidan make a good pair, they clearly care a hell of a lot for each other. Even near death, Naidan's last words were a word of warning, I assume, to protect Liu.

I'm very curious what Naidan's (and Worm's) goal is with Ryuki. Naidan knew he would get killed this fight, based on his words to Liu in ch 84. We also know now that Ryuki is the Omega and the Last Child, so he's definitely the last something (maybe Tiger's Vessel? Or something related to Gaoh Mukaku), and now he's the "connector" to the "future", where he's going to lead The Worm. Clearly, this is related to Gaoh Mukaku and Ryuki's past with Worms, but considering their hatred for Worms, something HUGE must happen for Ryuki to even think about leading The Worm, and part of it is probably to get Ryuki to start doubting his grandfather's words. Which is why, I think, Naidan chose to die just like that. I look forward to this development.

Double-page supporter
can't believe more people are complaining about this fight compared to Yumigahama/Misasa, which was 100x worse

Dex-chan lover
We got a "see you space cowboy" sendoff for a character we met 3 chapters ago lmao

he killed himself and gaoh loses? it's the same bullshit with the fight with Gaolan isn't it?

@Vertiplano There was a panel where Ohma said that he saw naidan kill himself, meaning that it wasnt obvious enough for anyone to see and that it merited a seasoned fighter to notice the foul

Users who are viewing this thread