Okey ngl i was very mad/boring...very shitty dead for a good character...but since some others actually look that he kill himself and that last page tho....okey i'm gonna take it ouo! Haha Ty for the chapther god :y/

Btw i think....just a litle that meaby Ohma will enter the ring next to stop Liu and tell him that he kill himself at the end.

Does that mean that the Niko Style is all based of the Gaoh style, or just that one technic?

Power Uploader
Lol, reported for feeding. No gg wp for you, mongolian guy.
Thanks for translation.

Power Uploader
@Vertiplano it's the same in meaning that they exploit rules that they created? Or it's the same that you missed it first time and now second?

For a tournament in this scale, you'd think there would be at least video replay or something

Meh.... I can't really seem to care about what's happening right now. Maybe it's because it does not feel like there is anything at stake in this tournament since I don't care about Kengan, I care about the (some) characters. And not even all of them are present. It's still just seeing up a bigger plot and I kind of worry this feeling will settle in until we reach "Kengan Koga"..

@sipham gaoh style is the predecessor to the niko style, some techniques were removed and some were added to the niko style, but its practically the same at its core

Dex-chan lover
@kontorru

yeah, but it's underground sports, rulse and regulations MAY apply whenever it suits the sponsors/organizers... plus, there's also the pseudo-terrorist org worm in the mix too...

but the most important thing is forcing the plot on Ryuki... :p

Aggregator gang
I really don't understand how to phrase my emotions

but the vibe in this sequel is wack

In the first one felt super raw, there was some story stuff yeah but it was about kicking ass first. Everyone has too much backstory or something man idk

Idk. Feels like forced for me. At this moment I think that Omega will not be better than Ashura but I'll keep following it, really wanna see Lolong fighting.

Well, I'll see what Liu would say to Nicolas.

Funny to see all these people complaining when the writing of Omega is infinitely better than Ashura 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread