Mangadex changing the covers to make it harder to tell at a glance what series this is. Sneaky I dont like that

Ohara was kinda cute this episode lololol

I like her acting prematurely, it kinda fits her age group. Also her interactions with (I forgot his name) the red haired boy make me think she’s starting to relax a bit with him hehe

Just want to say, Elias smiling like that is... making me squeal. ELIAS YOU HANDSOME LITTLE BOY. Please make an expression like that more often! 😆

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, Ohara might unexpectedly be a good fit for the red-haired boy. I disliked her seemingly cold and calculating nature, but perhaps that boy, who pretty much wears his heart on his sleeve, might balance and thaw her out. She might also be able to rein in his wild and reckless side.

The new cover just turned this comic into a shounen. I was so confused until I clicked on it lmao

Dex-chan lover
I forgot the title and saw the new cover, thought it was some action thing I randomly followed. I'm looking forward to the trial!

omg this is one of my fav series💕 and I'm eagerly waiting for the next chp

Thank you for the chp update😍

Fed-Kun's army
LOL the kids and yes the trial is finally about to start !!

Dex-chan lover
Dunno about the cart - might have better luck if you find four cardboard boxes. Or one really big one.

Loving the new cover!!! Oh can't wait to see Nora in action!!

Lmao on the other hands these troublemaker brats are such a handful

Users who are viewing this thread