Aggregator gang
Aaa i love the neuchswanstein children so much !! Thank your for translating this chapter haevn scana

(idk if i spelled their surname correctly tho lmaoo)

Wow, the troublemaker part is heredity it seems... Ohara will be going through major reforms in this new family😁😁😁

Btw, I love the new cover art, so badass😍😍😍

Dex-chan lover
... Just what are they planning?

"Why yes sir, I am a real grown adult, and not three children stacked on top of each other."

Beautiful beautiful art!! Shuli is so amazing 😭 she really wants the best for the kids 😭😭

Omg hahaha the youngest kids of the family!! 😂

Elias' face... Reminds me of a mischievous fairy 🤣🤣🤣 that's why I can't even imagine Elias behaving like his uncle 🤣🤣🤣

But... Now I'm a bit confused: in the Spanish one, Jeremy blames the prince and then says that he wants to get out ASAP so he can silence Theo once and for all if he put the blame on Shuli too, and on this one Jeremy blames Shuli and tells her to get out of there and keep quiet....? 😅 And before that, here Jeremy says that wielding a sword with his left hand won't be a problem, but in the Spanish one he says something like "why would I be wielding a sword with my left hand?"........... Or should I just go with a mix of both so the story flows the way I like? 😅🤣

@mechpolaris you can change that 90 to 100 🤣🤣

*sideeye* is that a new ship, I wonder......? Ohara could have fun witty chemistry with lil bro there

Lmao I love the siblings 😂😂god this story is amazing, tysm for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread