Dex-chan lover
This is bliss an actual chad mc unlike those pussy ones who won't make a single move

Aggregator gang
@WillTell lol, i think this was a case of Stockholm syndrome, or would it be suspension bridge? well whichever it is

Dex-chan lover
"Marl lovesraped me very much" Fixed it for you Author-san. You're welcome.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I don't think you get to be jealous about other girls after you raped him, Princess McRapist.

I still find it messed up for what she did to him, her being a Princess doesn't make it any better, but on the eh side, at least he will remember doing the fluffing this time I guess

Dex-chan lover
@Novak_Vai Thing is she was told to get with the otherworlder no matter what. She got lucky that he isn't a total d-bag and treats her better that probably 99% of the men in her own world would treat her. Shit the otherworlder could have been some sort of homicidal pedophile who likes to cause suffering to woman because he is some sort of incel

Dex-chan lover
Marl is cute, and loves the mc very much. She certainly isn't a jealous rapist with no concern for the mc's autonomy or personal rights. Because if a cute girl does it it can't be wrong.

Dex-chan lover
@Novak_Vai You honestly believe this is only their second time?

What most people seem to have missed, or simply refused to notice, is that they have been going at it like teenagers since the "incident" happened.

Sure, the first time was against the drunk MC's full will and without his sober knowledge, but that wasn't the case with the second one... nor the third one... nor the fourth one... or the entire week they spent discovering their bodies during their break-times.

So yeah, it may have began as an accident for the MC and a malefic plan for the girl, but our man has certainly enjoyed every moment and taken every chance he's gotten since Marl roped him into a relationship.

Dex-chan lover
This is all very well and nice indeed, the question is when will the MC knock Marl up???

Author-kun, I sincerely hope you tackle this challenge, as it seems to be a rarely trodden path in the world of isekais.

No, I'm not seriously holding out hope...

🙂

Users who are viewing this thread