@misscocoleen Essentially, The crown prince and Jeremy are no longer friends because of this whole fiasco of the crown prince trying to steal Shuli away (and this bullshit excuse of a trial).

The crown prince is delusional, how is he expecting Shuli to like him after this. Like he caused it all in the first place and he isn’t even remorseful or trying to help her.

Another strategy could be unify the nobles against the tyranny of the imperial family 😈 I mean, the empress almost forged everything just because she hated the fact that Johannes gave his household to Shuli!!!

Dex-chan lover
Why is the crowd gasping, of course he's going to plead not guilty lol

Jeremy: Push the prince and tries to beat him for thinking he was doing something with his mom.
Jury: You are accused for attempting of murder

Like what????

@Just_trash_okay This was the Empress' doing, not his. He didn't expect it to go so far, and was not able to overturn the Empress' sentencing of Jeremy even when he tried. He's a little shit, yes, but this particular dilemma was caused by the Empress trying to punish (and also kind of test) Shuli .

The empress was upset that Johannes passed the Marquessate to Shuli instead of putting it under her care, and said it's because Shuli bewitched him.

Chapter 43, the Empress and Johannes have a meeting where she says "I'll have to see why Johannes chose you (i.e. Shuli) with my own two eyes. If you can't overcome something like this, then I will take over the chare of the Neuschwanstein family."

The crown Prince, while visiting Jeremy in jail, says "Don't be so guarded. I came to offer you help. I failed to convince mother, but I'll be defending Shuli at the trial." So obviously he didn't want it to be taken this far, his 'mother' (not even truly his mother,) the Empress isn't doing this for him at all. She's just using this situation for her own gain so no amount of convincing will change the outcome.

Oh gosh x(
I don't bite my nails, but I'm biting them now T_T

Thanks for another great chapter!! <3

my favorite time travel isekai type story ever, it never fails to disappoint ~~ and thank you so much to haevn scans as well, for allowing us to continue to enjoy this

Fed-Kun's army
@littlegrey nope id digress. sure empress is using this situation for her own good, but it was BECAUSE of the crown prince that this situation happened in the first place.

first of all as a royal you know what it means to be alone with an opposite gender in a isolated place. rumoes could be easily spread, and you do realize the prince could have easily said "shuli pushed me down the ladder" in an isolated place with no witnesses to bring her down. dont say it aint possible because prince likes shuli bc prince is clearly willing to do anything, even hurt shuli through the distress of losing her sons hand, to claim her.

im not sure how far the crown prince exactly planned, but i do not doubt for a second his malicious intentions against anybody getting in his way of "claiming" shuli.

u can tell the crown prince had been eyeing shuli, just from his dialogue and what he did to
ML's family
. prince could have easily just said it was a kid quarrel, or a little fight and calmed it down. do you really think planning of cutting off a kids hand would aid the empress so much to get involved? either way it doesnt change the fact that the crown prince started shit and if it werent for his claim (remember how shuli looked at the prince hoping hed say no it wasnt assault or anything) none of this woulda happened. also, from the dialogue during jeremys cell time, prince CLEARLY SAYS HIS INTENTIONS ARE TO COURT SHULI 😭😭

@Just_trash_okay well, u have to realize that crown prince doesnt "like" shuli. he isnt wishijg for her happiness, her wellbeing, or any of that- its more so how he can own shuli and that can be through putting her through distress and aiding her to regain her trust or etc.
OR like @littlegrey said, still "aiding" and defending shuli in court when he started this shit to seem like a savior or be on the good side

THANK YOU IF YOUR GROUP WAS A MAN AND HE HAD A DICK I WOULD SUCK IT AND IM SAYING THAT AS A LESBIAN THANK YOU I really like this webtoon thank you

Im so grateful towards your translation group 🥺 tysm! I love this manhwa and i actually read these few chapters but they were translated REALLY BADLY! like I couldnt comprehend the story at all and dropped the manhwa despite loving it so much, thank you so much for picking it up and translating it so well! 💕💕

Thank you all for the translation and beautifully put together chapters! It is so, so very much appreciated!!

Dex-chan lover
@eminyan
Its all a little blurry I don't remember if it's from the novel or manhwa but it was fairly clear the prince had absolutely no power and the empress is the one pushing everything forward.

Crown prince is a weirdo and longing for his mom through Shuli. He needs to get over himself.

Also about the knight commander
he helped kill shuli the first timeline (he chopped her body into pieces and scattered them btw) so idc if he decides to trust her now. He can go eat shit

Users who are viewing this thread