Dex-chan lover
Damn I really thought they weren’t going to go the “childhood friend has actually loved him for a while now” route. But I can’t really be surprised when this manga started with introducing a character who “””isn’t like other girls””” because she likes ~coffee~ LMAO just give me the fluff!!

I get the feeling this is slowly turning sour, at least thats my look on it

Dex-chan lover
Man, I actually like the childhood friend this time.

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETSSSSSSSS MOTHERRRRRRFUCKENNNNNNNNNN
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ugh why do childhood friends always have to go down this route? like pls for once JUST STAY FRIENDS

I don't know. It feels like she's just lonely that he's getting further away from her because she was probably his only friend growing up. There was a panel a few chapters ago that said "I used to be the only one" or something like that, so I think that she doesn't really like him in the romantic sense, but if she does.... Childhood friends trope kinda be getting annoying..

I really don't get why some people still keep hating on Rai... Yes, he did not have the best attitude at the start but that's in the past now, what else did he do to warrant hate?

Dex-chan lover
Really??? She's gonna be in love??? Come on... we don't need love drama.... why add this needless drama??? (I mean, I know it's for padding... but still).

@Sekoiea He's a tool for unnecessary drama... and he's a love rival.... and a waste of screen time.....

Dex-chan lover
Sorry to hear about you PC, ultra799. Thanks for the hard work despite losing your partner.

Users who are viewing this thread