I want to read the LN but I don't know if I should start from where this chapter left off or start from the beginning. Anyone who has read the LN I'd like your opinion.

Wait so does that mean he had two hearts all along? Could the puppet master angle statue have planted the shadow monarch heart in his body in the beginning of the story? Hmmmmm
I’m just saying these but idk, it’s all a guess so pls if you’ve read the LN don’t spoil

Dex-chan lover
LMAO was the person proofreading this on vacation or something? Who sees an enemy saying "WINGDINGS" over and over at the climax of a fight scene and thinks "Sounds good to me!" ? Also, who the FUCK is Ricardo?! I realize from the mention of Ingress (Ingris) that it's supposed to be one of his shadows' name, but there is no way in hell this is anywhere close to what the original name is supposed to be.

Dex-chan lover
As long as Jin-Woo's personality wasn't overwritten, I guess it's all good.

FFFFFCLKKKKKK GUYS ANY IDEA WHATS HAPPENING KDHEKEHEKD IM SO EXCITED I CANT EVEN THINK AND WTH WINGDINGS FOR EKHEEKEHEI THAT WAS HILARIOUS 😭😭nah guys fr if this story goes to anime series thay would be the best anime alive like literally

Oh... I really hoped we wouldn't see Jin Woo until that scene, but they still showed his spirit. I wanted it to not just be the Jin woo with the feeling of "since when", but the viewer as well. Would have been even better if it extended from when the Shadow Monarch showed up on the last chapter or from the beginning of this one, but they only went for it on the actual scene...

Wingdings

NOOO THE CLIFFHANGER.... I cant handle this gimme more translator :O

Users who are viewing this thread