Dex-chan lover
I still ship Kusa and Ramia.

If it's more than 10 generations, it's not incest.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy hell! I I thought that Ramia was Kaya's mother, but lo and behold, Gertrude is actually Kaya's mother and Ramia is Gertrude's ancestor!
The plot thickens, and I'm looking forward to more of this series. I love it so far.

Dex-chan lover
Ok... many reveals in this chapter but i think the most important one was............................. that there was a man capable of tapping that T H I C N E S S and surviving long enough to make a child... wait............. he did survive the child making process, didn't he? Or......... death by snu-snu?

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, chapter 1 feeling more like a volume 1.
Im digging the thiccness though

Double-page supporter
wat, gertude is a descendant of ramia? I had thought they were heroes together and ramia was the grandmother the kid was referring to, and thus that kaiya was ramia's daughter

You know, this sort of thing is better revealed in the story itself, not a separate info chapter.... issue.... page... whatever.

Dex-chan lover
@marcyvq
Same. I thought that flashback to the past, in which Ramia was in a nun's garb, facing this "hero", meant that she was of the same generation as Gertrude. Kinda fail to see what was the point of making things intentionally ambiguous, if Smurf is going to be so blunt and clear about it right now. o_o

Also, I too was shook by the fact that Kaiya is almost in her 50s. What the hell happens between 50 and 75, for Kaiya to look like a spring chicken, and Gertrude like a shriveled up husk? :v
(I kid, Smurf, I kid. But Kaiya really does look really young. How Asian is she? haha)

TGS

Group Leader
@R-Mod @Solipsist To be honest I legit just thought most people understood that after the last update, which was supposed to be the reveal that Ramia's wasn't simply Kusa's grandma but still part of the family, so I this point Ifelt I would just make it more clear to those who didn't get it.

Looks like I was too sublte with the infos... In addition, there was gonna be another flashback where their connection goes more in details before the end of the chapter, it seem I was too much of in a hurry with this bonus, my bad, it was a lack of judgement.

Users who are viewing this thread