Bravo!!! The moment he opened up the fridge, I knew that was her chopped up body parts.

I had to give it a Standing Ovation. Fuck Makima lol.
I wonder if she feels him eating her, and digesting her.

Fed-Kun's army
He knows that the devils who are eaten by the chainsaw man will dissappear. By this concept he is doing... Well, the vore thing. What I feel is going to be the catch is that he's eating her like Denji, not transformed into the chainsaw man. So my idea of how this thing is gonna end will be ambiguous, in the sense that you won't be able to tell if the one controlling the "Denji body" is himself, Makima or a mixture of both.
I would be annoyed by an end like that, but based on the previous works of the mangaka, I kind of get the hint that this will end sort of like that or tragically.

Dex-chan lover
So the lesson here is to not mess up with a starving man with a chainsaw? Alright

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHMY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

I'm content with this. Makima can go die in a fryer.

Hopefully, the inevitable anime does this series justice.

Chainsawman was harem manga this entire time - but all the girls live inside his body.

Double-page supporter
This is supposed to make you go "Whoa, that's fucked! He did it, but what a crazy method" or something, but I'm just like... How did he even cut her up and cook her? When you cut off her head it instantly grabs and reattaches itself. Even if she's 'slowed down' due to power won't she just reattach while he's doing finer cuts or sitting in the fridge.

@Simpflo
It's kinda sad it's ending but I'm still really impressed it's not dragging things out the same way so many other manga with similar premises do

So mr Fujimoto pulled a Game Of Thrones SS8 I see. A sneak attack out of nowhere. I thought a final battle should have been more... epic.

The power scaling of this manga is super weird. If Power's blood can weaken Makima, why didn't she do it herself? And how can Denji figure that out? Or how can he control Power's blood inside Makima body (Power only gave him her blood, not her power)? And it takes only a single hit from a chainsaw with Power blood to weaken her? The primal demon of darkness couldn't even do that.

Fujimoto is a great author and artist, but he tends to lose his steam quick. There a big difference between "not dragging thing out so it's short and sweet", and "rush as hell with many plot holes". This is more like the second one to me.

Users who are viewing this thread