Dex-chan lover
Image 4, "your guys' relation" should be either "your relation" or "you guys' relation." Image 7 says both "silver fist" and "silvery fist" but I guess they ought to match.

Group Leader
I'm a little lost on the your guys' relation one. Not sure what I'm correcting, but I see you added a period which it has. However, I fixed the Silvery Fist just now. Thanks again @knismaps

Dex-chan lover
@omgfanimal If person A is talking to person B and doesn't know what the relationship is between B and C, he could say "I don't know what you guys' relation is." Or rephrased to be even more awkwardly, "I don't know what the relation of you guys is" (i.e. "X's relationship" is the same as "relationship of X"). I think "your relation" is both simpler and clearer.

"Your guys' relation" would be equivalent to "relation of your guys" which I don't think makes sense here.

I keep thinking this "Overlord" or something... is actually the Mc from the future... or something like that.... his appearances are too coincidental....

Dex-chan lover
That one skeleton soldier who managed to protect the dungeon ?

Double-page supporter
Welp the giant knight that slaughtered gilles is here for another round of ping pong with the enemy. Better luck next time on your plan.

Dex-chan lover
Those guards: "Man, it sure is hard working for a country that hasn't invented the wheel yet..."

Dex-chan lover
That knight seems to only appear when the empire has taken a really hard punch. Maybe he is some kind of guardian, but instead of stopping it before it happens he kills the perpetrator after it's done.

Users who are viewing this thread