Because you guys,i just learned you can give a Thumbs up to scanlators. Thanks for the massive release

Group Leader
@Xein0 that would be because they are about 8MBs per split 😅 I didn't have a good and quick way of cutting and exporting strips in Photoshop since slices and web legacy export didn't work since it was too of a canvas, so I had to use a script and export layers individually. Wasn't aware of the site's bandwidth limitations since upload max size is 100MBs, so I thought it'd be fine. I'll look into cutting them up into more layers and file size reduction next time.
Apologies to you and everyone else who had loading issues and hopefully they all loaded up eventually.

Group Leader
@Vengeance22 sorry that it was unreadable for you 😓 each pic was around 7 or 8MBs and I assumed it'd just work since the max upload is 100MBs. Clearly, it was a bad idea. I'll definitely split these up further and look into quality file reduction next time. My apologies 🙇‍♀️ I hope you were able to at least enjoy them on whatever other site you read them on.

Group Leader
I'll be splitting the images up into 40 instead of 8 today so if there's anyone who's been having problems who hasn't already read these, check back in about 6-12 hours and let me know if they improved.

Aggregator gang
Many thanks for the release, story been really refreshing so far. Very enjoyable.

Dex-chan lover
@omfganimal Thanks for the reply, yes I could enjoy the story very much over there, it could be some MD related issue too as it happens rarely on other manhua too, so you don't need to feel bad about it, so thumbs up for the releases, hope you do more. Thanks.

EDIT: Just checked the chapter again and it seems your solution works, though I still needed one refresh before it loaded up all the pages, but still way better than last time.

Group Leader
@Vengeance22 well I feel bad for this being such a big issue to multiple people. Glad you enjoyed it! The process of splitting them takes a while so it'll be a few more hours before the rest get fixed.

great chapter! Was so fucking cool and thank you to the translators for this many chapters to read at once

Dex-chan lover
Mr skeliboy is on the road to become a harem lord, from wichever gender it comes, or maybe he can do a bard move and seduct his enemies.

The webtoon is good, but why the heck most of it's chapters are blurry? It hurt my eyes!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING THIS MANY CHAPTER!!!

@Izurak its not blurry in my browser, maybe you need better internet connection or try use in other browser

Users who are viewing this thread