Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for the massive updates! This series is like a maze from the start up until now. We readers really have zero idea where this will head to lololol. It's like everything getting bundled into it and when the writer is stuck, skelly reincarnates! Woohoo

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit, it feels like the story has finally begun and the previous chapters were just prologues.

Finally!It's time for him to get stronger instead of just being curb stomp by those son of a bitches!

I don't know how to express myself... Let me see... THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!! This is awesome! I really like this series and it's a shame the time gap between chapters and dropouts that happen. Thank you again for bringing this batch of chapters. I one more thing.... I WANT MOOOOOOOOARRRRR!

I'm really glad this is still getting translated. I've had a blast reading it and I can't wait to see what happens next. Thank you for continuing this!

Supporter
This series looks like it has no end. I just wish i can follow it to completation.

Thanks you for the translation.

Hahahahaha it worth it I've wait for 3 months so that i can collect 26 chapters to read i feel so satisfied

Users who are viewing this thread