Dex-chan lover
I find it irrational seeing the logic of how magic works has been described that he is unable to use other types...

ps: I suspected it to be the case.

Aggregator gang
breast binding + water magic shaping to look male? ok...seems like a horrible idea to me. breast binding alone, maybe you have an off shape but you can pass for a while. but with the water magic in there, the first time you run yourself dry it collapses and everyone wonders why your whole body shape is suddenly changed. or you can just get gut punched by a MC so hard your magic breaks mid fight then stripped like this idiot girl

Of course, the cute guy is a girl all along!

Also I just don’t understand why people just abandoning one magic style just because it’s inefficient. They could do lots of research to improve it but there’s no one researching it (or maybe there is one?) on that school. Even the principal only knew the basic principle.

Got to say I didn't see that coming. Normally I'm pretty perceptive on this kind of thing but damn I didn't even have a clue.

Aggregator gang
I feel like Manga is downgrading the source material a little here but anyways good chapter

Fed-Kun's army
She is is not only using bandage to hide her tits, but also reinforced it with a breastplate
Look again on page 18

Users who are viewing this thread