Higan de Rendezvous - Ch. 2.1

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 7, 2025
Messages
4,476
Fresh Yuri nearly blipped from me mind
Which should be impossible but me brain curses me a lot lately

Creepy ahh dolls

That is accurately how sleep functions sometimes
Your vibing, you suddenly doze off
And all the sudden it's the middle in the night, your tablets not charged and opening it up brings forth a Yuri chapter YOU DIDN'T FINISH
OH THE HORROR

Mmmm yeah you like girls who like eating
I know who you are
And I know your dealio now
YOU TOO ARE SMITTEN
AHAH
Clearly jokey too, she's either smitten or knows the other gals smitten and is messing with her... Holy guac there's another just as plausible option
Wait-
It's definitely both, I'm locking in this thought
It's just too obvious

Screwed.
Tell the ghost to have a nice day and all will be well, I'm sure
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top