ooh the classic "iinazuke" appears! And a particularly bone headed one too!

I'm curious where this will go. Perhaps Azumi really is from this world. That would make for an interesting plot twist as the goddess simply restored her to her original body instead

So this could mean one of three things:

1. Azumi just happened to be reborn with a body & name identical to another person in the World. Which seems unlikely.

2. Azumi's soul entered the body of another person that happened to have the same face & name. Also unlikely, given that it didn't happen to Taiga.

3. Azumi is actually the Princess, but somehow ended up on Earth, then got reborn again were she came from. Which would explain why the face & name stayed the same, and why she/he had zero trouble accepting everything. Thats also the same plottwist I read a while ago in another Isekai...
That was
Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!, were the MC send her Soul first to Earth to prevent the Goddess she was conspiring against from getting her hands on her.

My bets are on Nr3, for the time being.

Fed-Kun's army
@IronVader501 I think I read a novel or was it a web novel about your third theory there.
I can't remember which one.
But in that novel she was born as female but when she somewhat end up in earth her gender change to male. I have no clue what kind of theory the author here thinking.
It could just be a isekai plot setting as a joke or something.

Group Leader
@noobtube2

Sure! It's called "It Seems That I’ve Slipped Into a Different World. Also, My Gender Has Changed." This might even be the one the other people commenting here are talking about, too.

I thought this one was okay tbh, not my favourite but it's cute and enjoyable. Personally I feel like it peaked during the second and third volumes?

Dex-chan lover
With the whole “you are actually the crown princess and daughter of the most beautiful queen” kind of took me for surprise because it raised more questions than anything else, since Azumi now has a backstory before “isekai,” since Azumi is literally girl version of his previous life.

If Azumi was just the only one, they could have pulled off a Bakarina and have the princess remember her past life, but bringing a friend along (who conviently reincarnated as the hero) makes this improbable.

I don’t know, I will just shut off my brain and enjoy it

Why you all trusting this shady knight? He could be lying or grossly stretching the truth since Azumi wasn't even from this world to begin with. (Though the plot thread of "you were royalty all along!" is common in romance novels.)

Probably why Taiga doesn't like him, if he's such an obvious grifter.

Group Leader
Can't wait 'til they come back and the guy's still head over hells for Taiga lmao.

Some of y'all bout to get real mad at me, but it must be said...

Clifford kinda cute 💖👅💖

Dex-chan lover
@yumyum36
True, it didn't occur to me that he is lying because he saw a cute girl and made up some stuff to get to her.

Dex-chan lover
Oh please keep putting azumi into shoujouesque situations please.
I love this crap

Users who are viewing this thread