Aggregator gang
Fantastic ! He now has 11 times more mana than before. He's even more OP now.
Now take his shadow !

@Nago
In short the creator tried to remove the system from jin woo but jin woo was like no this is mine and the system chose him over the creator.
Also yes the shadow monarch chose in the first place but the artiect didn't because he was a human. Artiect placed a system so jin woo can unlock bit by bit of the shadow monarch ability instead of giving him all.

ARGHHHH YHIS CHAPTER .

i wanna cry my eyes how splendid the artist draw this . still tho i wonder how the team will feel about jin woo overwhelming power this time . feel like time getting slower to get another chapter

Dex-chan lover
sick how he just gilgameshed him. But also, why delay the chapter? it seems MD doesn't have their own website either.

HOLY FUCK, I perfectly timed his awakening with the downbeat of Lud's new album, poggers

I read the other tl of this chp, was confused, but read this better version, much clearer : ^)

cant help to think about the black hole . jin woo probably will go there i wonder.

i remember reading the first chapter and every chapter feels like a hype i couldn't stop reading, now i have to wait like others for another chapter 😂

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't understand, could someone who've read the novel please explain and/or give us as many spoilers as possible ? 🤔
What does devouring the system mean ? Is it because the original Shadow Monarch "chose" him or something ? 😯

I really need to invest in more toilet paper! After every chapter I gotta clean up!!
That was fucking glorious!!! So much happened in that one chapter!
Still not sure how he managed to stop the monarch from taking over him, but I'm sure that will be touched on.
AND ALL THAT EXTRA MANA!

@Nago It's been a while since I read the novel, but
I don't actually remember Jin-woo saying he will devour the system in the novel. It just says that the system turned its back on the Architect (creator of the system). I just assume that the system needed Jin-woo so it wasn't willing to discard all those efforts. Also, the original Shadow Monarch did choose him like the Architect said he was "against choosing Jin-woo." And the System was made to make Jin-woo stronger so that the original Shadow Monarch could descend and take over his body. That's why Jin-woo wasn't supposed to keep his ego, but the original Shadow Monarch took a liking to him

@xRizo
He just showed jin woo the original monarch from a memory. The system memory is like a video tape player.

thats so intense

man those dummies shouldnt have come in, in the first place

best girl

Users who are viewing this thread