Double-page supporter
hooly shit this guy can solve EVERYTHING with flashbacks AHAHAHAHAHA
fk this edgy writing style

Epic.. I know that i say this every chapter but this webtoon deserves that word EPIC!

Well, off to beat those SS and SSS class dungeons and other kings then.
While of course never forgetting your humble korean schoolboy personality, unless it is time to torture people.

Where the fuck the part when the angel statue said "this guy destroyed all my puppets under 5 minit"

Dammit the artis shouldn't skip that

As a person who read the raw chapter previously, I'd say that instead of 'design',
'mechanism' or 'structure' or something of that sort would have fit better. Design sounds a bit odd.

also what's happening here is, the statue dude meant to bring back the shadow monarch using jin woo but it didn't work, so jin woo just became even more op despite the statue's intentions. Whats happening to jin woo is basically like itadori and sukuna just that jin woo has 100% control whatsoever bruh daddy jin woo is even hotter now-

in the spoiler below i don’t mention characters or event, just how the story feels
THIS IS THE PEAK OF THE STORY, after this everything is pretty much down hill. Been a great ride boys!

spoiler below is actual event and character spoiler
this is the peak assuming that he didn’t have his fight the the national rank hunter yet, if he did then yea this is the peak, if not then that’s the only other good part

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread