I've always had a rule for myself, to abandon any mangas/manhuas that cliff hang on a calm note (except for ones that don't have much fighting, obviously) and I'm not certain if it's a good rule but it makes it far easier (in my opinion) to find good mangas/mahuas

Okay here is what I understood and my theory
The data recall, ---> probably means it was in his memory without his knowledge. Kinda like storing important info into someone else's brain without telling them ( definitely saw this plot in some movie). Proves it more cause the creator tell him it's inside him. I think it was planted when he got the system but I could be wrong

In the data recall ---> all monsters VS silver soldiers (it's war)-- silver soldiers are too strong -- shadow monarch shows up -- monsters starts to fight back -- Baran ( demon king ) betrays ( this means that Baran was supposed to be on the monster's side ) -- shadow monarch enraged -- kills Baran

Now in this, 1st scene Jin-woo witnesses this from 3rd Pov as a phantom. There are s rank gates in the sky. He even comments on how the shadow monarch is much stronger than him. But at the end of it when shadow monarch questions Baran why he betrayed, Baran says something but Jin-woo doesn't understands it ( this is the part where the speech bubble had wingdings written in it). But after this It changes from 3rd Pov to 1st Pov i.e. Jin-woo sees himself as the shadow monarch and notices the black heart. End of recall. Jin-woo punches the ugly statue (creator).
The creator intended for the king to take over but things didn't go his way and Jin-woo maintained his ego. And the system claims that "The power has acknowledged you as it's owner" and gives a +100,000 MP (why cause our mc wasn't op enough 😂) jokes apart I think our mc was too strong and resisted the take over and the power he got acknowledged him as the owner so I think he's gonna be the shadow monarch now hmm.... maybe kinda like a successor

@Haiuli
About the system, I think the creator made it to make the player stronger. ( to make a suitable vessel for for the king) Which is why the system didn't allow the creator to delete the progress because it was against the primary objective of the system. I think Jin-woo used this loop hole.
Kinda like how you make an AI to save the world but then the AI concludes that it must kill humans to save the world. Not what u intended. It won't let u stop it cause saving the world is its purpose even if u r the creator. And that's how the system pulled a big middle finger at the ugly statue (creator)

Also if what he saw in the data recall was the past but not the future then,...... what's happening to the humans now is what happened the monsters in the past (⊙_⊙)
If it was the future the the monsters from the dungeons over took the Earth and are against the silver soldiers. It's scary cause there's no human in it
Or this whole thing could be an illusion made by the creator to let his king take over Jin-woo's body

P. S. I PROCLAIM MYSELF AS THE KING OF HUGE A** COMMENTS
Thx for reading my essay ^^

@WindOcean

i don't want to spoil you. but you are wrong. Solo leveling use a soft magic system. But you have yet to know why.

You are way to much focused /trapped into "the system"

the system is just video game-like because it was made to ease the transition and change our's MC body enouth to handle the black heart.
His power have no link WHATSOEVER to a video game mecanics. restriction like level etc were just here so that he body wouldn't implode. Thus, when he hit lvl 100 he could finally get to the double dungeon and stop this charade by having the king take over his body and mind. (eddit: once it (the body) was strong/mutated enouth to not instantly colapse once the mornarch take over/assume direct control)

It could have been something more abstract like "assimilation % " etc

the system is like a presure valve, it's not the gaz itself

Huh? What? How?

How did he take over the system? There was absolutely no build-up to this whatsoever.

Fed-Kun's army
They skip amd. Change things to make it faster, more ppl died in novel fight was longer the fmc kinda got tortured

@Tyraster Lol I don't think it'll be explained as to why he was able to "overcome" it for awhile, unless they change it. But there is actual reason and its not just typical anime nakama power spike

oh.
previous shadow monarch definitely messed with something judging from the statue dude's attitude.
Hoping we all get a better explanation in the next chapter
now I have to wait again for thursday ;(

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter Wicked Dragons. You do a great job!

This was so satisfying. I remember in the novel this part had me pumped. Looking forward to what's ahead!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH BABY! The classic "overthrowing god" plotline has taken an amazing, but still unexpected turn, just like the finale to a good D&D campaign, which I've seen this manga compared to.

Fed-Kun's army
...so how did he hack the system? By being edgy or is there a genuine reason?

This ch and the development that led to it didn't feel particularly cathartic, I think it's a mix of being used to Sung being badass and not much of a explanation than bad codding and maybe the whim of the (true) monarch for Sung's power up (oh and that pizza cutter vague deus ex of "I'll eat the system"), yeah, he beat The Architect, but it was just one more of many recent slugfests, not much planning, wit or imagination to it, only a bit of limit testing. And to worsen it, looks like just a stat increase, no new powers, twist to his style or evolution, just adding zeroes, dunno, feels kinda empty, hope it gets exiting with Japan's outbreak and the father's appearance (<-speculations)

Users who are viewing this thread