I should have waited a while to read this now I regret reading it because of the cliffhangers it leaves behind >_<

Contributor
So MC's power level is higher than the vice commander, and likely lower than the commander (his crush).

Supporter
And that was holding back so he didn't kill him...

Monster #8 is probably much stronger, if anything he is only lacking experience.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this vice commander isn't as dense to not realize the fact that No. 8 aimed the blow towards his blade, and not his squishy human face.

Love this manga, but some chapters feel short. Not exactly complaining, more so noting. Still, good job to the author and/or artist.

why isn't he questioning why he still has his head on, he knows that "#8" can delete him with a punch yet he only disarmed him and escaped.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload. Sweet chapter! I know what folks are talking about when they say some chapters feel short, but this one felt just right to me. Fantastic fight and action choreography!

Contributor
See y'all next week!

I gotta say I'm a bit dissatisfied. I figured that he would unmonsterify and hijinks ensue.

Dex-chan lover
What a disappointment. No magical girl transformation 😢
Now, someone have to give him a hand.

Double-page supporter
Uh oh, instead of punching the commander, he punched the weapon! You know what that means! Theory crafting self-questioning time lads!

The commander might be too much of a prideful idiot to notice MC was holding back.

i am waiting for the moment in the future when Kafka will be able to pull a kuuga and say: "I will protect everyone's smiles so witness my Henshin!"

Users who are viewing this thread