Really does help if you translate everything.... not just the speech text.
If I can’t read the speech in Chinese I’m not gonna be able to read the sound effects or extra stuff either.....

@Allexio the huge watermarks are there so you can be lead to his website where he can monetize off pumping out garbage machine translations.

Group Leader
@Shiggle I don't translate into English, I just took it from the left site. Well, I won't upload any more here.

Group Leader
@Zeozzz Just ignore them. I am very aware of Mangafast and I am not clueless dicks like the rest of the commenters. You took this from that trash website right? Yeah, just ignore them and keep uploading. I can fight the fight in the comments for you.

Просто продолжай загружать. Я не такая невежественная, как другие сучки. Просто игнорируй их...

Meh level translation sure but its pretty readable seen way worse this mostly makes sence atleast

Dex-chan lover
@Zeozzz

it's still perfectly readable, so thanks for uploading here.

people might be mad over the quality, but the once who complain usually never really get happy with it anyway.
If they find it to be so terrible that it's not readable, then somebody is eventually going to make a new version later on.
Don´t let a few hates get you down 😘

Aggregator gang
Heroz and Chicken dropped this or what? Anyways it's goood the cliffhanger was somewhat solved.

@Zeozzz
"How could the devils find* us" - Should be "find", not "found".

Both instances of "its body" should have "its" used and not "it's" and same goes for "its eyes" since "its" is the possessive use form.

I'd consider getting a proofreader to help you tidy up the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread