Fed-Kun's army
@heisenbergeth
yeah, its funny how people wondered what movie it was supposed to be when all that actually mattered was the hug.
Nice bait.

Wholesome ending, loved it. Guess we get Highschool arc next.
Since its moving to Jump Plus I believe it will be monthly then, which I think will only improve its quality considering we have Fire Punch to compare to.

Dex-chan lover
Life good, Kill demons, come home, hug loli and sleep with doggos

I liked this ending a lot tbh I’m pretty excited for part 2, I wonder how far the anime will go though

Anyone who've read Fire Punch can say that Fujimoto will take everything from the protagonist with the same ease he gave it to him.

I'm kinda surprised it had such a wholesome ending.
Although I'm still a little confused as to what actually happened to Makima. Denji mentioned eating her, but I don't really understand when or how that happened.
Nevertheless, the Control Devil is a cute loli now, so I can't wait for part 2.
Also hopefully Denji will succeed in bringing Power back.

then i will be waiting for the part 2. i hope its againts a gym aztec god and there would be part 3 indiana jones stuff, part 4 with a fetish, part 5 gangster, part 6 gay priest

FUJIMOTO YOU MADLAD.
Check out his other work " Yogen no Nayuta "

A girl with horns named Nayuta who might be a Devil, and has the power to end the world. Held back only because of the love of her brother.

Kam

Fed-Kun's army
Denji's Bizarre Adventure Part II: Devil Tendency

Loli looks like a Makima+Reze fusion.

Group Leader
This ending was too wholesome I felt uncomfortable considering how Fire Punch went down. I was really expecting something else and I guess that’s what part 2 is for. Actually couldn’t believe “part 1” tag line, I had to check socials to see if it was true or it was some dark humor ending thing.

Aaah they better not pull the whole “little girl grows up at a rapid pace and they develop a pseudo parental/sibling lovers relationship” but Fujimoto totally could. I really don’t want a relationship between them even if he tries to do the Makima regains memories so she’s like old af in a loli body. Also that would be absolute bs plotwise.

@Lloydy
All that food that Denji has been eating was made out of Makina, all the food on the first page spread is her. Also all the boxes in the fridge was her meat from last chapter.
16-674f1f12b77fb1612086f660d58aacbfc3e54cf014e98b2ec3b2d2bc0fa20462.png

The control devil is probably not very strong in hell, since her main thing is forming contracts, and alot of devil was definitely waiting to rip her apart as soon as she died in the human world

Users who are viewing this thread