It would be lovely if you decided to translate those pages! Thank you for letting us read this, it makes me so happy ;-;

😭😭😭😭 this is the first time i read a very touching story about real gay couples!!! So beautiful!

Group Leader
thank you very much for your work. your ending word are always *chef kiss* ♥

I think the 200 million figure is incorrect. According to this article (https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/05/08/national/social-issues/tokyo-rainbow-pride-participants-march-change-lgbt-recognition/), the number for 2019 was 200 thousand, and that was up from previous years. Also, Japan currently only has a population of 126 million.

@Yabaibunni Also on page 12, is "Partnership Certificates Nortization" the correct spelling?

Goodness I almost started crying at the scene with the civil worker. I'm glad he's happier with his life now ❤ Thanks for the translations and notes!

Group Leader
@ikarirei69 nice catch, just fixed it! I typed it wrong ouch. I mixed up my millions and thousands in English... Accounting has worn me down.

Group Leader
@ikarirei69 nope! I think I put it as "Notarized Partnership Certification" but it didn't get typeset like that. Once again thanks, shall update soon!

Ahhhh this was so sweet!! Thank you so much for translating! I’m glad ryousuke got his happy ending! Can’t wait to see the side stories whenever it’s released! Thank you to everyone who worked on this project!!

Crying from happiness. Ooooh thank you so much for translating this manga! At times it was hard to read and made my heart hurt, and I’m so glad there was a happy ending. And thank you for the notes at the end. I’m interested in what the side stories will be about too!!

Thanks again for all the hard work!!

Thanks for not only translating the manga, but adding the context that was missing from the essay itself. It was extremely helpful!

Users who are viewing this thread