Aggregator gang
Just because she's horny, she puts herself, 3 knights and a captain (?) in dangerous.
Poor the guy, Kaori is the best girl until now.

Staff
Super Moderator
any-goblin-slayer-fans-330441.jpg

@sirflimflam What are you expecting from the author that wrote Shinka no Mi? The fact that he didn't make the MC so overpowered and that he actually struggles against most monsters is a good thing.
Different from Seiichi where the planet itself is so scared of him getting too angry and destroying the world by mistake and decided to defeat MC's enemies before Seiichi can lift a finger

And compared to Shinka no Mi, this novel seems to be more serious too, but considering MC's personality I doubt he's going to get revenge on his family. Though it's quite obvious that they are going to self-destruct.

I read the first 2 volumes of the novel and the whole low self-esteem plot ends on volume 1. He's still insecure about the future but he at least stopped saying that he's ugly and weak. He doesn't realize that he's so hot that girls starts ovulating just by looking, but that's a common troupe for 90% of Japanese's works.
I don't even remember reading a novel/manga where the MC is hot and he knows it. The closest would be the male leads in Shoujo manga?

Dex-chan lover
Let see the good side of It. If you marry her, you can make a baby with her and don't Care about child support. Also, if you want to leave, you can leave

Double-page supporter
@sirflimflam So basically, you're saying you'd prefer if this dude acted completely autistic like Goblin Slayer? Or like a mega chud that think's he's alpha just cuz he got a cheat skill?

Dex-chan lover
Wow. The princess is a bitch isn't it ? She literally sending her men to a dangerous place like this just so she can get a chance meeting with him again ?

oh wow. she is so dumb. imagine what would've happened if that guy wasn't near.

I want more of this but I got to wait since its monthly published
Why is the princess so dumb

Ah yes, those are the words you say when you first meet someone. Why do I feel like mc is gonna get backstab? Or betrayed. Or used. Or every negative thing possible. I even see ntr happening if mc marries the woman.

Users who are viewing this thread