Dex-chan lover
@MrMcNasty No, not really. I just think that you seem to have trouble grasping what people are actually saying and jump to strange conclusions as a result.

Well, that escalated quickly.
That's probably the first isekai manga where I'm more than happy to see the school arc than the isekai/fantasy part being focused on.

Gah. She went to the monster den with her men just to meet her beloved hero?! Dumbass. I don't like her even more. I prefer the academy girl over other girls. Also, I hope the author improves MC's personality though.

@Lord-Raine
On phone and I despise its copy paste function, but searching "winning lottery isekai" and "saving money for retirement isekai" on google put the link to its noveluldates entry as the furst result.
And I believe the manha is being actively scanlated here. - edit : just checked, searching for "winning lottery" and "saving retirement" shows the manga entry here.

Dex-chan lover
This takes notice me senpai to a whole new level when you rush headlong into danger just for a meet and greet.

isekais and romcoms. i lose my will to live looking at such perfect lives. bruh, why cant it happen to me too ;-;

just one sentence from her and ive already lost interest on that woman. prefer the chairmans daughter, for now till she says something like that princess

Users who are viewing this thread