Omfg we be caught up to the raws, it's only 8 chapters and it’s been almost a year wtf 😭

Fed-Kun's army
uWu UR HOT AND STRONG FERTILIZE MY EGGS uWu

gimme more of this. shits my jam.

Dex-chan lover
In order to enjoy this I suggest you just relax, turn off your brain, and let all the cliche instant gratification do the work.

I like this girl, she knows what she wants.

And we all know she wants the D.

Supporter
On page 20(?) you mean the charge was a "feign"?

Edit: I also used the wrong word, feign is a verb, the right word should be feint.

Dex-chan lover
Now that he has the infinity gauntlet, he just need to find the infinity stones.

WHAT KIND OF KING ALLOWS HIS DAUGHTER INTO A FOREST OF DEMONS THAT THE GREATEST KNIGHT IN THE KINGDOM STATED SPECIFICALLY HE IS TOO WEAK TO OVERCOME , I'm tired of manga being retarted but...
thank you for the translation and i will be waiting for the next chapter like everyone else.
😳🤡

"I am inevitable." That's what he said, and sure. He reincarnated into the manga world.

Supporter
@Mizumachi Ah right, I remembered incorrectly and mistook between verb and noun, if "feign" then is should be "feigned attack" or "feigning an attack", or if the sentence structure is "the attack is" (like in the chapter) then the word should be "feint" like you said. My bad, thanks for the correction!

Users who are viewing this thread