@katzuya just go with the flow its the way for the author to move the story on cause it would get a bit boring if we only saw him killing monsters for the whole time he is in the other world its better to interact with other people

Dex-chan lover
Idk why they need to keep layering that bad boy in op shit like its sliced cheese
Also they walk into the op monster forest just to say "IMPOSSIBLE ITS X" makes sense 10/10 dialogue

@itadoriBESTBOY well you see there is none

Fed-Kun's army
Really really really confused why he's like 'let's put the bow away', 5 seconds later, 'umm how to attack it ranged when I don't have magic? O I KNOW! Throw my spear.'

Yeah.... This is far too popular for how terrible it is.

The king sends his daughter into a den of deadly monsters without next to no evidence of said person might still be there. Not only that, the king and the knight didnt bring enough manpower to properly protect the princess.

According to novel readers, the stories logic doesnt get any better at all.

@Tsalv Here is where I read the novel https://nyx-translation.com/i-got-a-cheat-ability-in-a-different-world-and-become-extraordinary-even-in-the-real-world/ they are working on volume 5 and post new chapters every weekend

She asks him to marry her? I'm okay with a story spiced up by romance, but it's not like this either. What a cliche.

Users who are viewing this thread