Group Leader
I apologize for the delay on this, we had asked the previous group if it would be alright to pick it up but my staff had all but dissapeared when we started working on it, and because of this we will only be doing 2 chapters of this, hopefully someone will pick it up. Again, sorry for the delay :(

I understand that it took two groups to google-translate this or whatever.

Who is Baked Eggs?

Group Leader
Oh no. Oh no, no, no. The translation here is so wrong in so many places. Not even a proofreader can save bad translations.
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Whoa. It's hard to trust a translation when there are obvious contextual errors.

@Divergentrobin4 Then I'm guessing you guys typeset it? Why didn't anyone who worked on this notice that the translator gave the male hero a husband on page 2? (I totally respect the hero's choice if that's what he's into, though)

Oh dear there is just SO MUCH that is wrong with the translation in this release x_x

I want to say thanks for picking this up, but its pretty darn bad. A lot of meanings changed let alone tone inconsistency.. I'm guessing the TL didn't even read previous chapters and doesnt know whats going on?

I had thought of picking this up since Ive read well ahead in the raws, but just havent had the time. hope you guys continue but buck up the translations.
This chapter needs to be reuploaded.

Double-page supporter
Thanks, but you need a good proofreader that really understands the English language, there are tons of translation errors that a proofreader would've been able to correct...

Users who are viewing this thread