Group Leader
So for the past 2 days, I have been trying my first translated comic to mangadex. It was titled "Assassin's Creed (Webcomic). I made the title and submit it, wait for a day and it was available. I tried uploading it (this is a oneshot) and waited for some more time and it is just gone. I tried to create the title again and it is gone, again. I hope someone can take a look at this and tell me what I did wrong. This is my first time doing this so I'm still not relatively used to it.

Solution
I've looked at your translation on facebook. What you've translated is a western comic, so that's probably why it was rejected.

Mangadex's Rules
1.1 Only titles that are in the comic styles of Japanese, Korean, Chinese or of similar Asian origin are allowed. Exceptions can be made for self-published comics in a similar style originally created in other languages if you contact MangaDex staff beforehand.
Dex-chan lover
I've looked at your translation on facebook. What you've translated is a western comic, so that's probably why it was rejected.

Mangadex's Rules
1.1 Only titles that are in the comic styles of Japanese, Korean, Chinese or of similar Asian origin are allowed. Exceptions can be made for self-published comics in a similar style originally created in other languages if you contact MangaDex staff beforehand.

Solution

Users who are viewing this thread