Seeing Huan Wen and JiYuan holding hands togehter made me emotional (⩾﹏⩽)

ahhh I’m not ready for it to end

But I’m honestly disappointed we never got to see Huan Wen and Yuan’s confession scene.. or just more of them after they decided to be in a relationship; we really only got crumbs. I need more 😭

It does make me want to cry of happiness that they all ended up together happily in the end though ♥️

TT i don’t think i could find anything like this anymore TT God bless you translator and author-nim TT

Thank you for translating.

This chapter is called Let's All Smile Happily!!!

Noo no no pls, I need to see how yuyang and li huan solved their problem in the previous chapter, this is heartwarming but I feel incomplete :(((((

Ma heart 😭 I kinda wish there was a spin-off for Huan Wen, but maybe this is better, so everyone can create their own story of how they finally got together

I'M UGLY CRYING RIGHT NOW I SWEAR 😭😭😭 MY HUAN WEN AND YUAN BABIESSSS... I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYSSS!!! 💖💖💖

P.S. Author-nim... i need to witness how they confessed to each other... please...

happy ending yay <3
i looove this manhua i'm so sad it ended
thank you sooo much for your hard work !! <3

Huan Weenn finally T.T
I feel like Huan Wen and Yuan need a spin off, more about themselves, but now I feel complete T.T
Thank you so much for translating this T.T, from Guang Xiang to Here U Are, D-Jun is really amazing! ❤️

😭😭😭😭😭 I can't believe the next chapter is the end. This was such a great story, I'm really going to miss them all. Thank you so much for your hard work on this series!

oh my god ♥ i cant believe this is the end Q.Q i have read this story from first few chapster ♥
thank you for trans ♥

Thank you so so so much for translating this gem! ❤️❤️❤️

I could have side stories of this for my whole life. It was just too good to read it.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I'M SO HAPPY ALL THE COUPLES GOT TOGETHER AT THE END ;; this is such a heartwarming ending to such a good series! It really made my year a lot better!

Thanks for translating as always!

Users who are viewing this thread