πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡There are only three words for this ending
Best
Ending
EVER
thank you for translating this!!!!! :D😍

HUANWEEEEEENNNNN
D5sJXUKXo6Z319nx8

NOW I CAN DIE IN PEACE!
It broke my heart, seeing how Huan Wen's love seemed unrequited at first... I'm so glad that wasn't the case!

Thank you so much for the wonderful translation <3

Everyone got their happy ending 😭❀️❀️❀️ Thank you so much author and translators, I love it πŸ₯°

I’m really curious what sort of relationship glasses has with pink.
Pink wasn’t interested in a romantic relationship for years, but couldn’t leave him despite seeing that his presence was leading him to alcoholism.
Did he just say β€œhe’s important enough that I’ve I have to choose this or leaving him, I’ll do it”? Do they just have a romantic but platonic relationship?
I’m so confused... I wanted the β€œpink is straight, but glasses copes and moves on” route.

I love a happy ending, but some people are just straight, and it doesn’t work out. I know this. I’ve experienced this. Sometimes two people are gay but it doesn’t work out, and it’s no one’s fault.

I recently read something untranslated that ends with two guys saying they don’t have the resolve to be in a relationship with another guy. The way people would treat them is too scary. Lots of tears and asking each other to wait. The End. No bonus chapter. Done.

Ooooooh all the fluff...love it. All I want to say is: Thank your for that awesome story DJun, this journey of love ❀️ 🌈 and many many thanks for bringing it to us by translating. What a ride!

ahh thank you for the translating :(( this was my first bl and ive been reading it since its release so im really sad to see it go so quickly.. im gonna miss them sm

Aaahhh I'm crying. The ending is so perfect, I can't wish no more.

I'm so happy for my boy, Huanwenn 😭 Finally, you've got your happy ending. Aw I really want their story more.

And, Xiao Yi such a really really good husband material. Aw I wish I'll have a husband like him. He is so sweet><

Thank you for Djun to make this awesome story. And thank-you for the translating too, you guys the best ❀

I still can't move on with this story. Wish there will be more, but this is already perfect ending.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA thank you :D AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜£πŸ˜–πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

I'm so happy for Huanwen an Yuan but I need to know moreee, Who confessed first(I'm pretty sure it was Yuan), Their first kiss, How the pining ended we don't even got a kiss from them
Besides that I love happy endings for everyone!! tysm

HUAN WEN GOT HIS HAPPY ENDING! !!! OMG I LOVE THIS CHAP SO MUCH CAN'T BELIEVE HERE U ARE IS COMING TO AN END AFTER 2 YEARS! 😭😭
Thank you so much for the updates πŸ’•

Users who are viewing this thread