I’m so glad that everyone has gotten together with the one they love. My heart is full!! I will never get tired of this story and will keep re-reading this. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with all of us! Your labor of love is much appreciated ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Yes, yes, all the yes! Delightful end to this emotionally rich & enjoyable story.
Here U Are will always be a favourite.

So sweet! Seems like everyone got the ending we all wanted!

Thanks for your hard work!

CHU HUAN WEN AND JI YUAN!! 😭😭😭 My heart is full of rainbows and it's gonna explode!!! I'm so happy! They are the softest couple! I wish DD made a chapter with them confessing to each other!! 😭 Aaww look at their faces in the end, so adorable!

Xiao Yi and Wang Wang got married!! They're so cute together and Xiao Yi is always so thoughtful.

I'm really happy about the endings and bittersweet about only having next chapter of this manhua to look forward to. This is definitely my favorite BL, the most wholesome of them all, with the most interesting characters.

😭😭 I can't believe it's over 😭😭 The ending was so good though !

Thanks so much to the author and to the translators who did such an amazing job !!!

Omg they are all so adorable! I'm so happy for them 😭
This series will finally come to an end (if only it could go on forever haha!)
Thank you for the translation! 😊

aww this is so sweet, im so happy that they all had a good ending and that huan wen and ji yuan are together now!!!i cant believe the next update will be the epilogue and im both happy and sad. that you translators for this chapter and thank you to the author for this amazing work!!

*SOBS* WHAT A WHOLESOME HAPPY ENDING. Happy tears overflowing:"). See you all again in the next Djun's story (hope they will make it)😊
Thanks for your hard work~♡

screaming crying dEAD IT'S EVERYTHING I EVER HOPED FOR AND MOOORRRREEEE!!!11

my first manhua and it's all over 😭😭😭😭 how special this whole journey has been.. keeping us on our toes every week.. anger, sadness, elation, joy, love, WAHHHhhhh this couldn't have ended more perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread