Fed-Kun's army
@SmartNickname - This is the final and true ending. All the other endings were dreams, so to speak. So basically, none of the routes really happened. Personally, I think this was a very smart way to really end the series and connect every of the "route" endings in a very subtle way. Still, any of the route endings can be the true ending for anyone, so it is up to the reader to decide which ending is the one for them.

Ah ... Dan sekarang aku merasa hampa .. Karna ni manga dah gw ikuti dari awal keluar .. Dan akhir ceritanya mantap bnget.
Dan menurut gw.
Rute uraka itu indah
Rute ogata itu romantis
Rute furushi itu sweet
Rute asumi (senpai) itu menggoda
Dan rute sensei mantap cuk .. Indah nya ada romantisnya ada .. The best
Keren .
Dan yg TL makasih cuk

In the last of all this story had a Harem but only a dream this make fell realistic for each heroine..
I hope all can Choose what heroine or ending story, don't judge author if you in this position you Will poop... I think you know..
But in anyway thank you sensei.. i look this manga like VN and this right path.. nice work and thank you for make my wish come true..
Nb: i want see crossover with yuragi sou after the end..

Thanks to the author for actually making the route he wanted at the very end. Predicted there will be a final route tbh hinting at a harem end but the ending sentences really drove the meaning home. We really should try our best to grow up and become better people. Thanks for that.
Will really miss this series.

The way I see this chapter. No "dream" or "fake" routes.

Route 1, route 2, route 3, route 4 and route 5 did really happen.
What we see here, in this chapter, is route 6. And in this route 6 world, the girls saw their own parallel self and own happy ending from the other routes.

Now it's on them, the girls from route 6 world, if they will pursue the same ending as their other parallel self or don't.

What a ride! Thank you for the author for making this story. This is a gem

Time to find another story....

Users who are viewing this thread