I don't really know how I feel about this series now that it's over. I've liked it a lot since it started, but let's be real, it's been redone about six or seven times now that we're at the finish line. I've enjoyed most of it, but can't help but feel like a canon end would've helped it be a bit more memorable. I feel like we've been save scumming a galge for the last few months.

Good times with some cute girls.

Fed-Kun's army
author: you wanted a harem? I GAVE you a harem!

me: thank you very much

Fed-Kun's army
This is the best ending. Actually, since it includes all other endings as dreams i believe this is the TRUE ending, no?

Dex-chan lover
Say what you will about Bokutachi (pretty average to me), but mad respect for depicting all the routes. Not too sure about this "route" though since I don't really like stories that use dreams as a cop-out. I was hoping it was a harem route, but oh well!

Fed-Kun's army
"You want harem ending? Then have harem ending, WITH ALL POSSIBLE OPTIONS"

Can't believe the absolute madman actually fucking did it

Props to author for the endings, i wished all harem mangas ended the way this one did.

Not gonna lie - i lost interest in this manga more than once. The journey was somewhat painful with all the slice of life nonsense chapters. Im glad i came back to finish it though. All 5 endings are good and even though i didnt care about some of the girls, even their endings left me somewhat satisfied(couldnt get myself to care about rize at all, but at least we got savako's story in her ending, lol)

Double-page supporter
My most satisfying read of all the romance manga/anime I've read/watched. Author is a genius.

The author couldn't decide on anything so he did all of it, then immediately retcons them all to show us they were not endings but "possible futures". This is the laziest, lamest, most unnecessary way of ending a Manga.

Users who are viewing this thread