Dex-chan lover
@Maala

That would be the normal course of action for any regular setting, however, it’s not realistic in this case considering how the world, not just Japan, is in danger. The urgency and lack time would require him to make a decision through emotional or psychological pressure.

@Amplify

It can’t be helped if there are narrow minded people who can’t empathize or put themselves in the shoes of others. The fact they can compare a scenario devoid of any emotional stimulus to a scenario filled with emotional or psychological pressure is proof of that, and would be exhausting to argue with.

Dex-chan lover
@Serapheid
The world isn't in danger, the only ones who can't handle the problem and are near the problem, are Japan themselves. The MC isn't required to make it his problem, either.

@Amplify

Those are two different problems though. The thing is that it is implied that if he chooses to cure the guy then he will NOT be choosing his sister but even if he chooses to help this guy or not, it wont have anything to do with the problems relating to his sister. He could still choose to go and fight if he wants to after.

But are you saying that when he says he has to choose, that he is NOT saying that he has to choose between them but in two separate sets of choices? If so then I get that.

Fed-Kun's army
@Maala
I was going to answer but someone already did, he already had suspicions about her instability, if you want more in-depth info go read the novel.

Manga or Manwha in this case will never be portrayed perfectly and will always skip some information that might help the reader understand some things better, so I suggest you go read the novel and stop whining like a beach (that was misspelled on purpose)

Dex-chan lover
@Amplify

Oh, I wrote that thinking about what’s about to happen eventually. I forgot that’s spoiler territory even though it’s just an implication.

Fed-Kun's army
It is limited

It left now can be use for only 1 person

So he has to choose

That is what I understand

Dex-chan lover
@Brewplanet
Then you understood wrong because it's two completely separate and different choices, but the last panel didn't convey this very well.

Can someone please explain to me what his choices are? Like why does he need to make choice, and I know the guy has eternal sleep but then would that mean she also has it???

@ipex he has to choose whether or not to tell him he has the power to cure any illness (or at least his), which could imply that he'll be forced to use it for other people of high status. The other choice he has is to go to Japan and clear the monsters so they don't pose a danger to the world in general. But the thing with the corporate guy is that he's also his friend's father.

Double-page supporter
Having to choose between exasperating his sister's PTSD and the fate of an entire nation, little sis is gonna have to bite the bullet on this one lol

i was honestly expecting more attack on titan references considering the unparalleled similarities lol

they were kinda dumb tho, just go for the nape of the neck

Double-page supporter
Hmmm, make my sister be less sad or save lives? I wonderrrr, I really hope he makes a good decision

Users who are viewing this thread