Fed-Kun's army
: | Yeah. Perhaps it was truck-kun again. You never know.

More would be nice, but this is good too, tyvm for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
@Shelly I "read" the raws and
seems like he, I'm 85% sure, is a god or something close to that. He's the one who sent her to that world and the one who divert to all those empress to tragedy before. Both talked before she descended there and dude basically told her "sucks to be you."

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, I was so happy to see it finally updated, but...I'll wait and read it in order, too...
Hopefully someone else will be able to get the raws for the previous chapters (and perhaps translate it).

Hey to whoever uploaded this chapter, if you wanna do more and just don’t have the other chapters, I know a website with like all the raws up until now (at least I think) so I could just link you that it ya want

I'll wait for any update for this story, if those previous chapters come too would be the best. Thank you for update.

ahhh thank you for this chapter! i'm not good in japanese so when i read the raws for 10,11,12- i have a gist of whats happening but thank god someone is continuing in english for chp 13. thank youuu

I absolutely despise when other groups swoop in and add chapters that weren't ready to be released yet. *Sigh* it confuses other people. 😭

Users who are viewing this thread