Introduction of a childhood friend... family problems, dramatic event a few chapters prior...

If having read countless shoujo mangas have taught me anything, it's that even Kaguya-sama, yes, even Kaguya-sama, will have some drama in it. We're in for a hefty ride. Let's hope for the best, and not something like - Kaguya has to marry Mikado since it was foreshadowed she has to marry someone that her brother chooses in order to carry on the Shinomiya group - which her brother can use as a way to get the Shijo group under their control...? I'm sorry, but if that happens, and Kaguya has been given a choice between the safety of the Shijo group and Shirogane.....AHHHH MY BRAIN CAN'T TAKE IN MORE.
Please, give us a good ending. Don't ruin this 10/10 romcom for me.

I haven't read any of the raws. All of this is a theory, and just to prepare you guys for the worst to happen.

One thing I'm sure of is that there's a good chance Mikado will be a love rival. Then again, just my shoujo instincts.

i’n so glad that mikado seems to be a good guy 🥺 and him bonding with miyuki was really cute, i didn’t expect it after the last chapter! so excited for what’s to come ahhhh thank you zaibatsu for the wonderful work yet again!

Alright Mikaido you seem like a cool guy. This is my favorite ongoing series at the moment. This, One Piece, and Berserk are some of the series that have made my heart just drop.

Group Leader
First page: Sike! You thought it was gonna be cheap drama? Jokes on you, kiddo, cuz they get along just fine!

Last page: Sike! The edgy tension is rising after all!

Kaguya seems to know something...
Feel bad for mikado thought, he looks like an honest kid

@ scanlation team i'm really thankful for you guys but could you just say first year, second year, and third year instead of freshman year, sophomore year, and senior year? cuz high school there is only three years not four anyway

Earning the title of Boyfucker shows how great Mikado is. Miyuki must use evrything he can for this fght and the Boyfucker is his ace!!

Users who are viewing this thread