Dex-chan lover
Well.well.well. duke you're highness you're just fucking in love.must I say more??

Wow, did you think I wouldn't notice Madam Artist?? I TOTALLY SAW HOW THE BLONDE CURLS ARE COPY PASTED. I mean, copy-pasting the flowers is a given in these types of manga, but the hair curls?? Really? Come on! lol

Thanks for the chapter!
Since when does Gilbert have a son and grandson? Or does being a noble allows him to have multiple wives/mistresses? Then again with his temperament it's likely he beat his previous wife to death or something before marrying the MC. In any case he's definitely getting a taste of his own medicine. Burnett seems a little too convinced about winning and glossing over objections or differing opinions. Likely going to try to kill the Archduke and get routed. Gilbert will probably play both sides so whoever wins he'll be in a favorable position and theoretically won't get killed as he's more of a backstabbing schemer who doesn't bother dirtying his own hands.
Seems like the cold blooded Archduke has awoken a desire to tease the MC. It's kind of cute how she's acting all flustered for sleeping in his tent and thinking she was sleepwalking when it was him carrying or tucking her in. Although she really needs to stop convincing herself about how his personality is based on rumors and misconceptions. Then again despite having a lot of spies Duncan is also convinced that the Archduke is gay also.

@lasercats Don't think he means his bed when says Barracks. More likely talking about his tent. Otherwise MC wouldn't have mentioned being too embarrassed to mention sleeping in his bed on page 25. After all, barracks usually refers to a long building or hut intended for military personnel as a temporary residence. Since the tent is set up and broken down daily while travelling and not intended for permanent use this should apply.

@Sahmir Granted curls look off, but could be a wig hence the dissonance. After all, in the old days in England part of the formal dress was a white or grey wig, especially when meeting or around royalty. Then again could be as you said and a bad copy/paste job.

Thank youuu so much for the chapters and i wish you all Merry Christmas !

Cute aw

Thank you again for doing this!!!!! I appreciate the effort :)

Merry christmas everyone :)

Pictures of the archduke sleeping and smiling. A merry christmas to us indeed.

Ive always thought the tl was male and this siscon thing is confirming my suspicions.

barrack (Merriam Webster)

1: building or set of buildings used especially for lodging soldiers in garrison —usually used in plural
2 : a structure resembling a shed or barn that provides temporary housing —usually used in plural
3 : housing characterized by extreme plainness or dreary uniformity —usually used in plural

In English, a tent for an officer, noble etc. is a pavilion. With all meanings of barracks and pavilion, the first is dreary and the second is elegant.

Users who are viewing this thread