FINALLY! SOMEONE PICKUP THIS STORY! MORE FLUFF MANGA TO LOOK FORWARD FOR ME, YEEEY

feels like this chapter embodies the emotions of getting a kitten or puppy as a kid/teenager/starved young adult moving away from home. minus the demon lord thing

Lookin' good! I just hope he there isn't any romance when he turns into a human form. But I feel like that will be what happens, similar to Fuin Maou wa Mederaretai.

Dex-chan lover
You are that desperate principal? Even the whole teacher on the school even shows their desperation!

Putting that aside, her little brother has given up hope for his sister desire as suited to the name “Aldesaire”

Dex-chan lover
Lmao her brother really just gave up along timr ago huh . Well hes pretty calm abour zakkun talking too

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I love you guys so much for translating this.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for translating! also good to know the younger brother isn't a jerk.. got really tired of those disappointed younger sibling tropes

Abolish Harems
Staff
VIP
@Gudachiz Saaame, I was so relieved to see that they have a healthy relationship, I love the atmosphere this series has

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating this. I'm enjoying how the author is handling their story so far.

Dex-chan lover
To all Gorillas and Chimpaze in that world, please be ready, and all the doggies and foxes, you will be fluff by Kana, she will show you the pervert equivalent of looking at you with the intention of sniffing all of your body....

Users who are viewing this thread