Double-page supporter
He made the correct decision, XP and Resources are what matter, Heroics are just a bonus.

Man, the crisis really doesn't feel urgent with out MC just casually eating while the action is going on. And it's not a secret he's going to kick some butt anyway so the build up is dragging.

@buecherwurmin I'm half/half with this. Half with you and half with how the chapter went as in not telling anything since both have their pros and cons. I kinda lean more towards not telling the president however, due t the fact that the more information people have on him the more danger that will bring to those close to him.

Dex-chan lover
With how that last sentence ended on a comma, I kept waiting for a sentence finisher that never came.

Fed-Kun's army
Two chapters i still don't understand his 'choice' thing, they made him too OP and after 130 chapters they want us to feel he was in danger during the statue fight... if that fight was him 'close to death' i guess the other 130 chapters were him just walking around

Dex-chan lover
Just fucking stay home Jin-Ho. You are nothing but luggage, literally.

@Lonewolf22 I am honestly happy that someone includes the details we are missing from the LN. But if someone offers you an empty check, it implies he is willing to pay any price - so the companies worth too.

Double-page supporter
I can't tell whether Jin-woo is going by plane to save Japan, or posing for a fashion magasin in an airport XD

that "I'll protect you even when I'm not here" bit was fucking awesome!
Now another wait for the next fix!!
Hope you all have a good new year. :)

I'm not the only one who wants the Vice master (Sorry I'm bad with names) to have a second awakening? to like A or S tier? so he can be useful. Since I like him. Ya know?

Dex-chan lover
ARGHHHHHH THEY SKIPPED THE FUCKING SPEECH THAT HYPED UP THIS WHOLE GOING TO JAPAN THING REEEEEE!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@BOTMAN
It's two separate choices; First one is "does he give a cure to the chairman?", yes he's able to but he only has 5 of this miracle cure left and if he cures somebody else then he's going to get more and more requests for it. He can't cure the entire world with this stuff, he has to be extremely careful & selective with when and why he uses these miracle cures as he can't get more of them, but other people wouldn't understand that if they see him able to cure some people.

The other choice is about his sister / family, his sister is terrified at the idea of monsters and doesn't want to lose her brother. Sure Jin Woo is strong enough to handle some giants but his sister doesn't know that, if he goes to Japan to fight this dungeon breach then his sister will be worried sick the entire time, whereas if he stays here at home she will be reassured. The question is his sister's happiness & well-being more important to him, or are thousands of lives he doesn't know from another country more important to him?

There was a speech in the novel? Anyone care to tell what chapter is that?

---
Changing his mentality was a good idea. Yes, power comes with responsibility but it's also nice to admit to himself that he's not some all-powerful being. Going there to get stronger is definitely better than trying to be a hero.

That said, the giants are controlled/programmed? Interesting. Maybe we'll get to see other monarchs in the next chapters. It's been shown in the previous chapters that these monsters from the gates are just being mind controlled. But we never knew the reason.

Users who are viewing this thread