We didn’t even get to see his high school life of when he was bullied but man was this satisfying to read😆

Fed-Kun's army
Our boy needed this closure.

An uneventful chapter, yet at the same time, the most eventful chapter.

You have discovered a note lying in a small 3 ring binder left y The God of Binge Reading herself Hey, I just realized that you might want to collect my notes as some sort of memento so here's a binder to keep them in. Anyways about bullies, they're the worst. A lot of people don't expect it and a lot of people do expect it, but bullying is everywhere you go at every stage in life. There's nothing you can do about it unless you make a stink. Make a stink so big you can smell it for miles. Do something rash if it calls for it, but never EVER listen to any bully. If someone doesn't understand you or is purposely an ass, please don't kiss that ass. Call them out loudly and proud. If that doesn't work you might have to end up just leaving and giving them a thumbs down. Tell someone afterwards and then tell some more people. Just please don't listen to a bully. You are worth everything regardless of who you actually are. I don't mean it lightly when I say this. I think that someone who cares is worth so much more than someone who doesn't. Not to say people who don't care aren't worth anything, because they are worth the world. Its just that the empathy required to care about someone enough to treat them with respect is so powerful and moving that I can't not care about that person more. Enjoy reading as you do. Have fun. Be good!

At least the man acknowledges his atrocious dress sense, first time he gets real money and HE WEARS SANDALS WITH SOCKS AND A TOO SMALL TRACKSUIT!

Users who are viewing this thread