@Piamette agreed, it's a big chunk being left out because of that.

Probably done so they can move on to the action but I absolutely loved the AP press conference announcing they too wouldn't help Japan and the reason (but as they skipped that whole betrayal thing in the Jeju arc it wouldn't make that much sense I guess)... sending the japanese reporters into complete despair but then finishing it with dropping that SJW is willing to go on his own accord

Tbh as a LN reader i'm not very satisfied with the Japan chapters atm, that arc (up till now) is more epic in written form

I liked the blue they used before for the summons' colour, but that purple they're using now is so good its perfect

I liked the blue they used before for the summons' colour, but that purple they're using now is so good its perfect
@DiccChees iirc they turned purple in an earlier chapter when they were within the range of his Monarch's Domain thing which gave them a power up, not sure if they're purple now because of that or if it's because he got the Black Heart

Dex-chan lover
DANG! After getting the "Black Heart", he's now amped to everything.

Plus, that dung-licker in USA is too scared to face Jin Woo. Jin Woo's dad made a mess of the building, Jin Woo would kill him with a flick.

Now that I think about it... the shadow soldiers' color is purple instead of blue

Users who are viewing this thread