I've never read the LN but I'm hearing people say that a lot of LN was skipped out, but guys please remember that it takes a lot of time and money to draw through the LN, so some parts are gonna have to get sacrificed. And its not like we cant go read the LN.
If I had read it and a lot was missing I'd be disappointed too ngl, but i would still understand the probably reason for it. That's just me I guess🙃😊

@SumukluSupurge Actually, only some of the S rank hunters from the Jeju island raid knows about his power. The camera broadcasting the raid was turned off and he did the shadow extraction off camera, so pretty much only the Hunters know about his powers, no one else really does.

Edit: "tbe"

Dex-chan lover
@SumukluSupurge They know he can summon shadow monsters, but as far as I know they don't know that they're actually undead monsters he defeated. On Jeju he made them turn off the cameras once he started raising too (with tiger-guy even being shocked about how his "true power was to raise the dead"), even though he showed the soldiers off to everyone.

edit: guess I shoulda refreshed.

Double-page supporter
Is it just me or did the color of the summons go from Blue to Purple? Effect of fusing with his previous life or whatever that happened?

Double-page supporter
I hadn't realized how much stuff had been left behind in the LN until I bothered to read it some (the chapters regarding this arc, anyway).
It's a pity that they skipped the huge drama in Japan as both US and Korea officially refused to send any help; in fact, if I understood the last chapter correctly, the korean Association instead agreed to help by sending Jing-Woo, rather than dropping the ball. Guess they wanted to lighten up the dark setting just a bit or something, but all in all I don't like this approach...
Anyway, heeh, now he's gonna absorb those giants to his shadow army. He's gonna get even more stupidly powerful, at this rate.

Double-page supporter
Lol. Those giants are finished when Jinwoo has said, "Arise".

Those people were betting their wealth on Jinwoo's death. If I bet all my money that Jinwoo gonna survive and win like a hero, I would be rich. 😂😂

@Owyn That's not the wyvern, it's the Naga dungeon boss that he raised a little while back. The wyvern hasn't made an appearance in Japan yet.

Dex-chan lover
@dab1ackdud3 He awakened to the memories of the previous Shadow Monarch, the System Architect had wished for MC's ego to be overwritten by that of previous Monarch, but instead MC got acknowledged as the new Shadow Monarch, and got the "Shadow Heart" (which changes his usual blue to purple and also gives him bonus 100k mana count).

THIS MAN HAS HIS HAND IN HIS POCKET WHILE FIGHTING THAT HUGE GIANT😌
this man doesn’t even consider that huge giant an opponent worthy enough for him to use two hands🤣

@dab1ackdud3 it seems to be an effect of his "Domain of the Monarch" ability according to the wiki. by standing in his "shadow" the shadow soldiers get buffed stats and turn a purple black color instead of their blue black color. the ability most likely got enhanced after the events of the double dungeon and acquiring the "Black Heart"

Japan's obviously gonna be half destroyed by the end of this, but I have faith in Jinwoo

Dex-chan lover
Kek, Iron got even better with his upgrade. Can't wait till best boi Igris ranks-up so he can gain the ability to speak.
And I love his guild-bro is right besides him, helping protecting people and leading them away. He may be just a D-rank, but he still helps out however he can. And if he takes care of those people then MC and his army can focus fully on fighting.

Seriously, with just one word in that last panel I got so excited I pooped a little!!!
Next chapter going to be Brilliant!

Users who are viewing this thread