This chapter feels kinda slow. I hope something big happens in the mamga soon because the crop development sidestory doesn't sound very intriguing to me.

@lunanion dont worry next chapter (or maybe the one after that) will have some more development, the sumeragi arc will last some more time like 7 to 10 chapters at this pase, but after that expect some fast development like
meeting clara and the hero

I predicted this will happen, since kirei cake taking too long to release, so it won't be suprise someone can't wait and translate it.

Let me guess, the assassin maid will try to kill the MC for being "no-good" huh?

Dex-chan lover
Is Kirei Cake still translating this? Or did they drop it?

Let me guess, in the future where his fiance hates him comes the original story's FMC and is actually inlove with the MC for saving her mother.

Dex-chan lover
Of course the stupid lesbian servant is creating more misunderstandings, the progress will just take forever won't it?

Dex-chan lover
> If someone converted this series into some psychopath story, then my heart will surely give in and shiver all around...

But sure she'll know it in the future it ain't true. Bet Fate will make her meet them(those said to be burned by MC) 😊😊😊

Dex-chan lover
@johnpoop2529 Uh, what? First off, calling her a "stupid lesbian" just reeks of thinly veiled homophobia, but I don't know why I expected any better from the typical manga commentator. Secondly, the public opinion surrounding the Stokes family is just simple fact, because they're the typical "evil nobles" you find in most media; stemming from this, Harold never denied the rumors that he murdered his servants, because you can't harm the dead and the fiction of their deaths protects them from his family better than dozens of bodyguards. With that in mind, what, pray tell, is a misunderstanding?

Double-page supporter
That part somehow annoyed me in novel, especially that maid character. Still the most annoying part is that he doesn’t try to avoid his death at all he just goes along with the original story line/events that are leading to his death, why not try separating yourself just a little from the characters and the story line? This way he won’t make enemies out of others because of his curse, which will lead to no dead MC.

@Notesha That wasnt her mission. Her mission is to gather intel whether hes being manipulated or mind-controled.
She doesnt actually pull a weapon in the WN if I remember correctly.

Dex-chan lover
@Vincentius
How the hell is that homophobia, it's just a description, a way to describe her, like saying "short" or "annoying" since she clearly seems to have a thing for her master. In fact it's the opposite of homophobia really, because I'm using it as a regular word, no different from any other, whereas someone else who thinks it has some kind of special meaning would be homophobic. It's a misunderstanding because they automatically assume he's an asshole for burning those people based off rumors, and for somehow who prides herself on being such a good spy, she should have put more effort into finding the truth. It's ironic and hypocritical of them to judge him to be an asshole based off rumors, when they're the asshole for thinking ill of him without any proof.

Users who are viewing this thread