Group Leader
Gonna have to reread kirei cake’s version if they ever release...

As someone who read the novels, the girls are not the enemy.

Calm yo tits fellers.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
hatsu?
wat?
what's happening?????
~~
omg, ppl here are hating yuno lol

Aggregator gang
Mans snitching on Harold like a punk ass bitch. So what if he laid out some fools before, we ain't going to heaven anyway

Dex-chan lover
Goddamnit, sometimes I wish I could just lock manga updates to a specific group. Kirei might be slow and love to drop the 'ole momma sick spam everywhere, but at least I can read a chapter without wondering if I had a stroke.

I dont like his fiance. As much as she's desperate and needs to live/needs help, she cant just go around trusting rumors. The accounts may be similar but no one was there to witness it.

Ah, I don't like his fiancee, she too much depends on him and she weak, and not even profitable, just because she have great role for the flags that why our mc care about her...

Dex-chan lover
Jeez, trusting rumors is what led to the circus we have today in the real world.
The only thing these girls are telling me is that their brains are below average, lol

What a bitch, she seems happy that he's bad, she doesn't even gather intelligence properly lolol, this is why your family is in such a low disposition, my, how awful, anyway, I don't care if they finally understand afterwards it's becoming really annoying to read those tiny chapters that come out every month so just let that servant die, we'll have some small actual content to read instead of these no good ones, I got nothing out of this chapter except "Ah yes, fiancé bad." What a waste of time and everything precious in this life, it's not like they ever thought well of him, ans they didn't even try to actually search for information, they should always start by the people around them, how dumb of her, also just asking??? How about actually gathering intelligence, this is just gossiping at this point, it was so bothersome to read dang it.

LMAO. such a master information gatherer, huh. No wonder their family is in decline.

Users who are viewing this thread